Terms & conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using www.reviewalert.com website operated by Review Alert.
Conditions of Use
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of [name] and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Review Alert, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Review Alert.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of New York, NY, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Review Alert and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court of New York, NY and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing Terms and conditions template by reviewalert.com of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties.
About Review Alert
Review Alert allows you to send review requests via email and SMS. It allows your customers to leave reviews on their profiles within various evaluation platforms. In order to increase your online presence, our software allows you to manage the submission and follow the results through a complete dashboard. In addition we send weekly emails with the summary of the last 7 days, we will notify you if you receive negative reviews, and you can manage your team through the Review Alert dashboard. We ensure that taking care of your online reputation brings many benefits in terms of trust in your brand and the positive influence you can have on your site visitors. But we do not guarantee any kind of increase in sales, improvement of reputation, or more confidence in your brand. We do not guarantee any percentage of growth in the number of reviews nor on the quality of your reviews, whether they will be positive, neutral or negative. This will all depend on your relationship with your customers and how they perceive your service and quality of your brand.
Review Alert requests: Will be made through email and SMS.
About Review Beacon
With Review Beacon you will be able to show reviews from different review platforms on your website in order to build trust and boost sales. We have a variety of review formats that easily adapt to your site, leaving customers more confident when purchasing.
Review Beacon can be quickly and easily installed at low cost with full support from our team. We do not guarantee any percentage of influence on your sales or on your customers’ decisions. Our product positively influences and impacts your sales when you have positive reviews that show on your website through our Review Beacon. However, we are not responsible for the type of reviews you will receive, nor for the number of reviews you will receive.
Review Beacon formats: Home Beacon, Home horizontal, Product catalog: horizontal, and Product catalog: banner.
About Review Alert Chat
Live communication software via web and via SMS.
With our Review Alert chat you will be able to insert a custom icon with your logo on your site so that your customers can easily contact you. You can choose an internal agent and manage all conversations had with the visitors of your site in one dashboard. Website visitors can choose between live chat or SMS chat. We only provide a software that enables you to speak to your customers and maintain a good relationship with them but we do not offer any kind of service regarding the management of conversations with your clients. Review Alert will not be responsible for serving your customers through the platform. The price changes according to the contract, which can be monthly or annual.
Review Alert chat technologies: We provide web chat and SMS chat
Our product will be provided through the dashboard of the company Live Chat, where we will give all installation support and support on how to use the platform.
Market trends – Review Alert has no control over new behavior of online customers. Review Alert is not responsible for the continuity or operation of any online review platforms such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, and TripAdvisor, among others.
Blog Subscription: When submitting your email address you agree to receiving our email content, whether monthly or otherwise. You also agree to receive promotional information about our products and partner companies. We are responsible for generating content and do not guarantee that they are 100% updated all the time, since the market is constantly changing. We also do not guarantee any success formula that is effective for all markets. We only indicate trends, studies, indications of consumer behavior and new technologies. In several moments we will mention sources and relevant market information in order to add value to the use of technologies and behaviors related to our products, digital marketing, ecommerce trends, reputation management and other content we decide to write about.
Pricing information – We reserve the right to pass information on price through email only. Being made individual prices or the combined products. Depending on our commercial strategy of the moment.
- Establishing a social presence and initiating a two way flow of communication between the client and the public can have unintended consequences on the client’s reputation. Should this occur, the client waives its right to hold Review Alert responsible for any damage and / or liability that may arise from Review Alert.
- Our product aims to positively influence customers when they visit the site. The brand that uses the Beacon should look after its brand, its reputation and offer good products and good service in order to increase your positive reviews and, thus, positively influence your customers. We are not responsible for ensuring any increase in sales results.
- We provide a step by step installation of Review Beacon on your site and it is necessary that someone from your technical team make the installation. We guarantee the perfect operation as long as the instructions that we leave on our site and we send by email followed. Your reviews will only be shown after integrating with your review platforms, which we recommend you do at the time of purchase. This will always be the responsibility of our customers.
- Confidential information defined: Each Party acknowledges that they will have access to certain confidential information of the other Party concerning the other Party’s business, proprietary reporting formats, sales, material (including proposals), plans, customers, technology and products, including the terms and conditions of this agreement. (“Confidential Information.”) Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to: descriptions, business plans, software, Internet, designs, test data, other data, social media passwords, reports, recommendations, marketing plans, advertising and sales material, customers list, business records, projections, products, product information, financial information, other plans or proposals, proprietary information and any other information disseminated by one Party to the other to further the purpose of this Agreement and the performance thereof.
- Non-confidential information. Is not confidential if it is generally known or available to the public, it is known to one party before the other party disclosures it was independently received by a Party from third party or it was developed independently of the other party.
- Obligation of Nondisclosure. The Party’s promise and hereby agree: (1) To hold confidential information in strict confidence; (2) To use confidential information only for purposes of carrying out this Agreement; (3) To only disclose the confidential information to those party’s officers, employees and agents as are necessary to carry out-of the purpose of this Agreement.; And the parties hereby agree that theses obligations shall remain in full force and effect during the term of the Agreement and for 3 years following termination of this Agreement.
- Review Alert represents and warrants that it has the full power and authority to enter into this agreement. The goods and services furnished under this agreement are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Review Alert DOES NOT PREDICT NOR GUARANTEE ANY PARTICULAR GROWTH IN FOLLOWING WITHIN THE SALES OR REVIEWS REALM.
- Client represents and warrants that it has the full power and authority to enter into this agreement. Clients further represents and warrants that it will. Only provide to Review Alert Copyrighted and trademarked material including trademarked brand names, trademarked logos and / or tramaked copyrighted phases it has the legal authority to use. Client further represents and warrants the client’s services, products, material, data, and information used by clients in connection with these agreement do not, as of the date of this agreement, and will not do the term of this agreement operate in any manner that would violate any applicable law or regulation.
- This contract is to be considered complete and final. However, the field of social media is rapidly changing and said changes mays necessitate amendment or addition to this contract. Should such a need arise, the amendment or addendum must be drawn as a separate document, signed by both parties indicating their agreement, and a copy of the signed document must be provided to the client and Review Alert.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF TECHNOLOGY, RIGHTS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, OR INTERRUPTION OF CLIENT’S BUSINESS, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUFFERED BY THE CLIENTS, WHETHER OR NOT CLIENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, INJURY AND / OR DAMAGES. Review Alert MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CLIENTS RELATED TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY CLIENTS TO REVIEW ALERT HEREUNDER.
Review Alert SMS Policy
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- You can expect to receive SMS messages to leave a review regarding your experience buying or interacting with a particular store or E-commerce.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive at most one message per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com